So what do you think I should do?

Tomorrow I will sign a safety plan with Child Protective Services so my grandchildren can be returned to their father's apartment. I will be the third party present in the apartment while the children are home. But when this is over I want to go back to my son not speaking to me.

You are viewing a robot-friendly page.Click hereto reload in standard format.